#ML14703 - Merlin Tracer 60 RTF Electric Helicopter
Discontinued, replacement part: #
The Tracer 60 is a perfect starter helicopter for new pilots, or an ideal indoor model for when the weather isn't co-operating! Its tiny size of just 213mm long with a rotor diameter of 188mm high allows it to take off from the palm of your hand, while the Li-Po powered twin motors give you long flight times for loads of fun and excitement. A twin-rotor, coaxial design makes the Tracer 60 easy to fly and control for perfect aerial manoeuvres, and gives even inexperienced pilots the ability to fly with ease, straight from the box!
Each Tracer 60 is tested and flown before being packed away, so you know it will work perfectly as soon as you charge it up. It's ready for action and awaiting your command!
- Easy to fly and very manoeuvrable
- 2.4GHz technology - no frequency crystals required
- Transmitter can be used in Mode 1 or Mode 2 by simply flipping the aerial
- Li-Po flight battery charges from transmitter
- Dual Rate functionality for beginners and experienced pilots
- Robust design to withstand crash damage
- Factory assembled, set up and test flown so you know it works out of the box
- RTF (Ready To Fly) with flight instructions and guide suitable for complete beginner
- Includes 4 AA batteries to get you flying right away
- Spare parts available from any good local model shop