#100416 - FLUX MOTIV BRUSHLESS ESC
Use with FLUX WARP brushless motorThe functional and powerful Flux Motiv brushless ESC is the way forward when it comes to the power of the future! With the capacity to handle powerful brushless motors, 3S (11.1 volt) LiPo batteries or up to 12 NiMH cells (14.4v) with up to a 4600Kv motor, plus convenient and strong connectors, the Motiv will take you to the limit safely and easily!
The Flux Motiv features:
- Up to 12 NiMH cell (14.4v) or 3S (11.1v) compatability with 4600Kv motor
- LiPo programmable low-voltage cutoff
- Proportional braking for great control off-power
- Huge amount of continuous power handling
- Reversing with programmable reverse lock-out for racing
- Small size: 46 x 36 x 23mm (1.8"L x 1.4"W x 0.9"H)
- Extremely light weight: 62.4 g (2.2 oz)
- Authentic Dean's battery plug for a secure zero-loss connection
- Durable on/off switch
- Simple initial programming
- Ability to easily adjust speedo parameters with Castle Link (not supplied)
- When fitted with the Flux Warp 5700 motor or other motors with 5700Kv of power, you can use up to 8 normal NiMH cells or a 2S LiPo battery.
- When fitted with a motor with 4600Kv of power, you can use up to 12 NiMH cells or a 3S LiPo battery.