New from HPI Racing is the 1/10th scale RTR Sprint 2 Drift. The RTR Sprint 2 Drift is electric powered for clean and quiet indoor or outdoor drifting.
|The design of the Sprint 2 chassis with its controlled flexibility gives the car great handling. A belt driven 4 wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and excellent traction on all surfaces. Plus, the race proven suspension with real oil filled shock absorbers offer lots of racing features you wouldn't expect from a beginners car: adjustable camber and toe-in links, extra long upper links with new multiple mounting positions, adjustable Ackerman settings, adjustable droop, different caster and toe in blocks included in the kit... to name but a few. All features are listed below in great detail.|
|When you're ready, it will be very
easy to hop up your Sprint 2. Install a new body shell from HPI's
great bodyshell range, get some HPI wheels with high traction
tyres, or one of the cool Sprint 2 option parts!
For an overview of all available Sprint 2 options parts see the options, wheels/tyres and bodyshells sections.
- The included 190mm body is clear, pre-trimmed and ready for your custom paint scheme. Realistic vinyl decals are supplied and pre-cut for easy application. Convenient window masks and protective film are also included.
- High quality Nosram Reversible ESC, motor and battery pack included. Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 chrome plated wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size drift cars.
- Hard compound Type A drift tires for controllable drifting with realistic looks and aggressive tread pattern.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
- Adjustable rear body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts.
- Fine tune your suspension with adjustable turnbuckles.
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain.
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices.
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis.
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry.
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm bodies.
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings.
- Precise bellcrank steering.
751 - TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO BODY (EU 2PIN); 752 - TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO BODY (UK 3PIN) 755 - NISSAN 350Z BODY (EU 2PIN) 756 - NISSAN 350Z BODY (UK 3PIN)
All versions contain a factory assembled 4WD Sprint 2 chassis complete with clear bodyshell, radio gear and motor. Also contains detailed instructions manual and HPI RC Cars DVD