#10864 - RTR NITRO MONSTER KING 4x4 TRUCK NS W/ NWK-1 BODY
Pre-Assembled 1/10th scale 4WD nitro powered truck with T-15L engine, nitro start, radio set, ball bearings, painted and finished body.
Nitro Monster Truck Action! The Nitro Monster King 4X4 is a true-to-scale monster truck that features nitro power and full-time 4WD. Based on the popular HPI Wheely King platform, we've added the thrills and sounds of nitro power to create a medium-sized monster truck that can go from car crushing stadium monster truck action to fun off-road bashing. The Nitro Monster King 4X4 is the ultimate combination of true-to-scale monster truck looks and high-flying nitro monster truck action! And with reliable nitro power you can just add more fuel to keep running as long as you want!
The Nitro Monster King 4X4 is great for the show-and-go crowd - fat chrome wheels hold 5.4" all-terrain Mud Thrasher monster truck tires, and the aluminum alloy Twin Vertical Plate (TVP) chassis features a design that looks just like the real monster trucks you've enjoyed watching! Front and rear solid axles feature pivot joints and a realistic multi-link monster truck suspension for easy driving and control! It's not just about its good looks - the Nitro Monster King 4X4 lives up to its name from the second you pull the trigger! With its strong T-15L engine and solid-axle 4WD drive train, the Nitro Monster King 4X4 blasts through twisty terrain or down the street... with the realistic sound of its T-15L nitro engine powering all four wheels! The Nitro Monster King is the first-ever true scale NITRO monster truck, and features awesome wheelie action with every pull of the trigger! With perfectly balanced weight distribution and a rear wheelie bar, easy controlled wheelies are part of the action every time you drive the Nitro Monster King! Watch it drive long stretches with its wheels in the air, or give it a bit of juice out of the corners to see it pop a wheelie! Just Like The Real Thing! The Nitro Monster King is great for the show-and-go crowd - fat chrome wheels hold 5.4" Mud Thrasher monster truck tyres, and the suspension design looks just like the real monster trucks you love to watch! The front and rear solid axles feature pivot joints and a realistic multi-link monster truck suspension for easy driving and control, plus the ultimate scale look! Topping off the Nitro Monster King is a painted and trimmed monster truck body, mounted on adjustable body mounts that allow you to fit all kinds of fun and exciting bodies. It all adds up to a great kit and hours of enjoyment! The Nitro Monster King is not just about its good looks, though - it will give you tons of fun and excitement every time you pull the trigger! The Nitro Star T-15L engine with its cool rear exhaust pipes will make all the noise while the truck itself provides all the exciting looks! New Nitro T-15L Engine For plenty of power, noise and fun, we've stuffed a powerful Nitro Star T-15L engine in the back of the Nitro Monster King! This is a reliable, strong and durable power unit that can take the punishment of off-road driving while remaining extremely easy to start and tune!
- Large .15 engine size
- True ABC construction for long life
- Easily tuned rotary carburettor
- Large aluminium heatsink
- deally placed in chassis for long, controllable wheelies
- Strong pullstarter or easy Nitro Start fitted
- Pre-assembled chassis factory-fitted for fun!
- Smart chassis layout for easy maintenance
- Nitro Star T-15L engine is powerful and tough
- Reliable SF-1 throttle and brake servos
- 100cc fuel tank for over 10 minutes of fun
- TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) style chassis for extreme toughness
- Unique chassis design with laydown engine
- Rear-mounted battery box for wheelie blance
- Strong front bumper to protect drivetrain
- Extra-tough solid axles for simplicity and ruggedness
- Long-lasting sliding driveshafts for smooth power transfer
- Powerful disc brake for reliable braking
- Wheelie bar for controllable cool wheelies
- Rear-exit exhaust for realistic looks
- Versatile tyres for traction in all conditions
- Pre-painted bodyshell in striking new design
Download PDF instructions for #10864 (51 MB)